1. Our commitment to you
WATER FILL is a privately owned manufacturer and distributor of intelligent bulk water dispensing stations and septage receiving stations integrated with our access terminal control and software systems, in Morinville, Alberta.
- a. Being accountable
- b. Identifying the purposes for Personal Information collection
- c. Obtaining consent
- d. Limiting the collection of Personal Information
- e. Limiting the use, disclosure and retention of Personal Information
- f. Keeping Personal Information accurate
- g. Safeguarding Personal Information
- h. Being open about policies and practices
- i. Providing access to Personal Information
- j. Challenging Compliance
"WATER FILL", "we" or "our":
Means Aligned Ventures Innovative Fund and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates as they may exist from time to time.
Business Contact Information:
Means any information that is used for the purpose of communicating or facilitating communication with an individual in relation to their investment, employment, business or profession such as the individual’s name, position name or title, address, telephone number, fax number or electronic address.
"Customer", "you" or "your":
Means an individual who: (a) has an account with WATER FILL; (b) subscribes for, uses, has used, or applies to use WATER FILL's products and/or services; (c) corresponds with WATER FILL; (d) is a Web Site User.
Any individual who works for or provides labour to WATER FILL or one of its affiliate companies in exchange for wages or salary.
Means information about an identifiable individual, for example an individual’s name, account number, social insurance number, e-mail address, payment information, user logs or certain numbers associated with that individual’s equipment (for example MAC address or IP address), if WATER FILL can link such numbers to the individual. It does not include aggregate information that cannot be associated with a specific individual.
Web Site User:
Means a user of a website owned, controlled or managed by WATER FILL from which WATER FILL collects Personal Information.
3. Your role in protecting your Personal Information
- WATER FILL does its best to protect and safeguard Personal Information and we believe there are safeguards you should take as well. Do not share your Personal Information such as bank card numbers, credit card numbers, associated pin numbers or Social Insurance numbers unless you clearly understand the purpose of the request and you know with whom you are dealing. Do not keep sensitive Personal Information in your email inbox or on Webmail.
- Provide WATER FILL with one acceptable piece of identification, pin number or passphrase, that will be kept in your Customer account, so we can identify you when you call WATER FILL. If you are asked to assign passwords to connect you to your Personal Information, you should use a combination of letters (upper and lowercases), numbers and symbols and do not use words that can be easily associated with you (example: do not use the name of a family member or pet). We also suggest you change your password regularly. If you are suspicious of any telephone, mail or email promotional campaigns or you suspect fraudulent activity, please contact us at privacy@WATER FILLund.ca to verify that the campaign is a legitimate WATER FILL activity.